Supper Club Kit – free to download
Please note colours may vary slightly from those as they appear on your screen.
Here at Action Village India we are a small, hardworking team and we very much rely on the support of our donors and fundraisers who generously give their time and energy to raise money for our projects in rural India.
Some of our fundraisers have had great success with virtual and in-person Supper Clubs so we’ve put together this free, downloadable kit to help you set up your own delicious evening of sharing food and raising money for AVI!
How does it work:
- Choose a date – this can be an in-person event depending on what’s allowed in your area in terms of social distancing, or a zoom event where everyone cooks together. More about this later.
- Set up a fundraising page – this can be done on Justgiving and linked to Action Village India.
- Choose your recipes – we’ve included a selection of recipes from the Madras Café Cookbook so you can choose a combination that suits you.
- Promote your event – we can help you with this.
- Bon appetit! A few extras to make your event go with a bang!
We also have a range of Goodie Bags you can purchase to go with your free fundraising kit with some lovely AVI products and treats for your guests and the host!
For more information, please download the Supper Club Kit for free by adding it to your shopping basket and going through the checkout. You won’t be charged for the kit.